Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Trains

Today went without a hitch.

I was focused on playing and interacting more with my kids.

I don't really have a hard time getting on the ground and playing around with them. But today was extra special. I ordered Keagan a Thomas the Train set awhile back and it came today. I was originally going to wait to give it to him for his birthday. But any good Mom wouldn't wait... Right?? To see the pure joy on his face was totally worth it.


I also have been letting him help make his own breakfast, lunch and dinner. Before I would have never really thought twice about it but he loves helping out. I think it is helping him to enjoy his food a little bit more when he is able to help prepare it.

Also on a good note, he only had one time out today, and it wasn't for hitting. It was because he didn't listen to me. So that is a plus! We haven't gone a day with out hitting for a long time, so I really enjoyed that. He still is pretending to hit and will swing his arms, but he hasn't gone in for the kill.

I can't believe tomorrow is already day 4!

1 comment:

admin said...

Just remember there is opposition in all things. You are doing a fabulous thing! I love you!!!