Monday, March 22, 2010

Fresh air!

Man, it is hard to get on every night and write about the day. I am trying though, so sorry if I miss a few here and there. It just means nothing really happened so I don't have much to write about.

Saturday was great, we got up and went for another walk. My legs and feet were killing me, so we just walked that time. I love getting out! Oh it feels great. Sunday, went by fast, nothing happens on Sunday. Church is at a terrible time so it makes the days go to fast and I can't enjoy them. 

Today, Rachel, Jackson, and Maddie came over to play. When I told Keagan that Jack was coming over, he starting yelling, JACKSON, JACKSON, WHERE ARE YOU???? You come play with me!! It was to sweet. They love each other!! So fun to see them play.

I also have been able to keep the house really clean and keep the laundry going!! YAY! On Sunday night I was looking around my house, and just thought.... Oh no, I really need to clean, if I don't clean tomorrow it will be a mess. So I got up and cleaned cleaned cleaned! I love the feeling of a clean house! It was a little rainy outside so I opened the windows and let the fresh clean air in, oh I love it!!! How come a kitchen floor can't stay clean? It SUCKS! I sweep it 3-4 times a day and I still walk in there and feel crumbs on my feet!!! I just finished cleaning it and went and sat on my couch, Keagan was playing in the kitchen and I hear a CRASH I look up and he dumped Bryton's tray of cheerios and gold fish all over the floor, then he steps on them! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! No wonder my floor can't stay clean!!!

Oh well, it is clean now, and it isn't even 9 and I am hitting the sack!! Yay for early bed!!!

No comments: