Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Owies

First of all HAPPY ST. PATTIES DAY!!! Hope you all wore your lovely green and didn't get pinched.

Second of all, you know it is Spring when your kid gets their first owie outside.

We were invited to a St. Patric's Day playgroup. It was a blast, besides the fact that Keagan was being a little stinker. I was so embarrassed. Out here there are no fences, and Keagan loves that idea, Mommy doesn't. He was all over the place into peoples backyards. I was chasing him and he has 3 time outs. After his last time out, I was thinking he finally got the point, so I could mingle with my friends; He fell. They have a brick wall and he was climbing on it and fell and scraped up his whole tummy. He has some nice raspberries and it bleed for awhile. Poor thing!

After the fall he was just in pieces. We cleaned it up, but he was devastated. I tried to get his attention off of it, but he wouldn't have it. So we left. We were only there for a short hour. The whole way home was a melt down because he wanted to play, and was in pain. When we got home, he asked me for a nap. **shock face** I was hoping he would take one anyway because I knew he was having a hard day and needed more sleep. He got about an hour nap and was much happier when he woke up.

We were playing with some toys and he had a random meltdown. I asked him what was wrong and that he needed to use his words and all he said was, call PaMa. After a 20 minute convo with PaMa the day was so much better. 

We both are doing better! He doesn't have nearly as many tantrums and I am able to stay calm more. The last two days have been good! 

Looking forward to day 18!

No comments: