Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blisters

So, becoming a better Mom, to me also being in shape, and being healthy. And I am neither of those at the moment. I have been depressed about my weight for a really long time, but never could stick with working out at home. Never had the money to work out at the gym. I didn't have a running stroller, and I couldn't leave the kids with Chuck (because he has to study) So I was hating life. So last night my amazing husband got me a double jogging stroller. I went on this amazing trail pretty close to my house and we walked/ran for almost 3 miles. It felt GREAT!

I started a challenge with some girls online to see who can loose the weight the fastest, and now with my stroller I am more determined then EVER! I will get this weight off and I will do it within a year. I will be running 6 days a week. Keagan and Bryton both love it, as do I. The weather is amazing and I already am starting to feel better. Besides the two massive blisters I have on the balls of my feet. I am really hoping they heal soon so I can get back out. Right now I can barley walk. I need some good running shoes bad, but they will have to wait, unfortunately.

Keagan is so happy outside, so it was a really easy day. We played outside for the majority of the day. Him and Jackson had a blast throwing sticks and rocks into the river at the end of the trail, and it gave Rachel and I a chance to talk. Got to love the Mommy time, that is a huge part in becoming a better Mom. I love it!! 

Lets hope these blisters heal up fast! I want to enjoy day 19!

No comments: