Monday, March 8, 2010

Single Mom

Chuck left tonight for New Jersey. So I am by my self for the next 8 days. I guess I will get a glimpse at what it is like to be a single Mom. I am not looking forward to that, and I don't think my kids are either. Both my kids love Chuck like crazy and get so excited when he is home, so I think it might be harder on them then it will be on me.

Today was great! No problems really, it was just a relaxing day. I opened all the windows in my house and it felt soooo good! It was nice to have fresh air moving around in our house. I was also able to get some of my laundry done.

I also took someones advice and did the no nap with Keagan. He did better than I thought he would. Is my baby boy really to big for naps now? He also slept through the night last night, I am really hoping that he does that again tonight, how wonderful would that be?! Tomorrow we have plans to go to a park, so I am wondering if Keagan will need a nap tomorrow. Maybe he doesn't need one everyday, but a few times a week. I don't know if I can grasp him being done completely. We shall see.

I am really hoping and praying that this week flies by. I don't like being alone. But if everyday goes as good as today went, I can't complain. Both of my kids were in bed asleep by 7:45!!! CRAZINESS! Lets just see how early they wake up. :)

Well I am going to crash because I have nothing better to do! Bring on day 9!

No comments: