Monday, March 15, 2010

MIA

Sorry for missing in action the last couple days. Lets just say they were not very good. 

Saturday started off on a good note, but just got worse and worse as the day went on. That night is not a good memory in my Mommy brain. I couldn't even come on to post about it because I was so upset. I did however scream and cry into a pillow. I couldn't let out as much as I wanted, as I was afraid that I would wake Bryton up. But the little bit that I was able to get out felt good. Man that was a rough night. I really really really hope I NEVER have one of those again. I didn't think that it could get that bad. 

Sunday I tried to wake up refreshed, but because of the time change and my mind going a million miles an hour about the day before I couldn't fall asleep till close to 1 then Bryton was up 4 times, then kids were up bright and early. So I was tired, and not refreshed at all. Keagan also woke up with a really nasty cough and runny nose, so we had to miss Church.  It was a better day, but still not the best. Keagan had another awful time going to sleep, and I just wasn't up to par yet with being able to get on and blog about it.

Today was much better. I got some sleep and Keagan was in a really good mood. I also started fresh. Because of my lack of being a good Mom the two days prior, I decided that I am starting over and going to hit it harder than before. I focused on being sweet today. It is like I have to over do it. It is really hard at first but I am hoping that as I do it more and more it will become more natural.

Chuck is home now and so I am hoping he can support me and help me do the things I want to do and push me to do it better. 

Sweet 16 tomorrow!

No comments: