Friday, March 12, 2010

Ahhh

I am starting to feel it. I miss Chuck. I will admit that having less laundry, and mess around the house is kind of nice. ;) But I really miss him. Only 3 more days.... I can make it.

Nothing super eventful happened today except that I BOOKED OUR FLIGHT TO UTAH!!!! That makes me the best Mom of all time!!! That means Grandma and Grandpa time, and there is nothing better than that. So I win the award for Mom of the day!!! Go me!

I also spent a lot of time with the kids playing tickle monster on the floor. It was great. I love watching both my kids laugh uncontrollably. There is no better joy than putting a smile on your kids face. One of Keagn's favorite thing to do with me is play air plane. All day he kept saying air plane soon, PaMa, PaPa. He is so excited!!!

Today was great!!! :)

On to day 13!

No comments: